Welcome to the Lancaster County Watershed Website!
This site is designed to promote and foster watershed protection efforts throughout Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
EVENTS & MEETINGS
- Cocalico Creek Watershed Association Meeting
Monday, January 5th at 7PM at the Cocalico Sportsman Building (Sportsman Rd., Reinholds)
- Millcreek Preservation Association Meeting
Wednesday, January 7th at 2PM at the ressler Mill Carriage House (Intersection of Stumptown Rd. and Newport Rd., Mascot)
- Lancaster County Clean Water Consortium Steering Committee Meeting
Wednesday, January 7th at 3PM at the Farm & Home Center (1383 Arcadia Rd., Lancaster)
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance Meeting
Wednesday, January 7th at 7PM at the Rapho Township Bldg. (Colebrook Rd., Manheim)
- Tri-County Conewago Creek Association Meeting
Wednesday, January 7th at 7PM at the Conewago Township Bldg. (Hershey)
- Lancaster County Conservation District Board Meeting
Wednesday, January 12 at 1PM at the Farm & Home Center (1383 Arcadia Rd., Lancaster)
- Water Quality Volunteer Coalition Meeting
Wednesday, January 14th at 2:30PM at the Farm & Home Center (1383 Arcadia Rd., Lancaster)
- Friends of Fishing Creek Meeting
Thursday, January 15th at 7PM at the Kinch Property (23 Fawn Dr., Quarryville)
- Donegal Fish & Conservation Association Meeting
Monday, January 19th at 7PM at Donegal Presbyterian Church (Donegal Springs Rd., Mount Joy)
- Little Conestoga Watershed Alliance Meeting
Wednesday, January 21st at 5:30PM at the Farm & Home Center (1383 Arcadia Rd., Lancaster)
- Donegal Trout Unlimited Oktoberfest/Meeting
Wednesday, January 21st at 7PM at the Farm & Home Center (1383 Arcadia Rd., Lancaster)
- Lititz Run Watershed Alliance Meeting
Tuesday, February 24th at 4PM at the Warwick Township Municipal Bldg. (Clay Rd., Lititz)
- Pequea Creek Watershed Association Meeting
Tuesday, March 3rd at 7PM at the Providence Township Building (Mount Airy Rd.)
- Octoraro Watershed Association Meeting
Tuesday, March 3rd at 7PM at the OWA Bldg. (517 Pine Grove Rd., Nottingham)
TIMELY FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
- EPA's Environmental Justice Small Grants Program now open. The environmental Justice Small Grants Program supports and empowers communities working on solutions to local environmental and public health issues. the program assists recipients in building collaborative partnerships to help them understand and address environmental and public health concerns in their communities. Successful collaborative partnerships involve not only well-designed strategic plans to build, maintain, and sustain the partnerships, but also working towards addressing the local environmental and public health issues. For more information on how to call for a pre-application assistance program visit the EPA website.
- The Chesapeake Bay Trust is accepting applications for the Outreach and Community Engagement track of the Mini-Grant program on a rolling basis until funds are fully expended. Applications must be received at least 6 weeks prior to your project start date. For more information visit the Chesapeake Bay Trust website.
- Exelon's Environment Program supports projects that improve the quality of our environment; promote environmental education, conservation and preservation; develop cleaner sources of energy; protect endangered species; and beautify neighborhoods. Will fund projects located within communities where they work (ie Holtwood). For more information visit the Exelon website.
LITTLE CONESTOGA PARTERNERSHIP HEALTHY WATERSHED STORMWATER INCENTIVES PROGRAM